Aqua Amore are proud to present AQUAPAX – now with a sugar cane bio cap closure.
AQUAPAX 330ml contains pure re-mineralised water from the Sierra Blanca Mountains, sealed from light and air to ensure freshness. Our state-of-the-art filling line complies with the strictest hygiene standards, sealing our water airtight, in beautifully distinctive, majority paper cartons with a sugar cane bio cap!
AQUAPAX was created for discerning quality & health focussed customers across the world. We distribute through a carbon balanced supply chain via partners with a genuine commitment to environmental best practise
- Micro filtered via reverse osmosis to remove any impurities.
- Neutral /Alkaline pH balance.
- Purified water suitable for preparing baby food
Full Analysis (mg/l = parts per million)
Bicarbonate (HCO3) 38mg
Potassium (K) <1
Calcium (Ca) 7.4
Nitrate (NO3) <0.3 (trace)
Sulphate (SO4) <25
Nitrite (NO2) <0.025 (trace)
Chloride (Cl) <10
Magnesium (Mg) <5
Sodium (Na) 1.1
pH Balance 7.4
TDS @ 180oC (ppm) 23mg/l
Tetra Pak cartons are made from:
- 72% paperboard
- 22.5% polymers, comprising a sugar cane bio cap and a ‘food grade’ (non-leaching) LLDPE waterproof lining, on both the inside and outside carton surfaces.
- 5.5% (6 microns thin) oxygen impermeable aluminium barrier film
The cartons are wholly recyclable and the wood used to make the majority paper carton is sourced from ‘FSC’ certified, sustainable forests. Cartons are claimed to be the lowest carbon footprint package option available.