“Indulge in a box of 20 assorted snack bars, containing 3 of our most popular flavours, each made with a delicious combination of the finest natural ingredients from growers who think the same way we do…that great taste comes naturally and not from flavourings and additives.
Our mixed box contains: 7 x 50g bars – Brazil and sultana cereal bars with peanuts and apricots, plus crisp puffed rice and finished with light honey syrup 7 x 50g bars – almond and apricot cereal bars with crunchy roasted whole almonds, toasted coconut and a yoghurt coating 6 x 45g bars – cranberries and macadamias cereal bars, finished with an undercoating of Belgian dark chocolate.
Eat Natural gluten free snack bars are made pretty much by hand, our wholesome mixes of nuts, seeds and fruits are gently rolled and pressed into baking trays, keeping every ingredient intact. It’s all about the love and care we put in. We believe in honesty and transparency. There’s no secret about what goes into our bars. We even pack it with clear film, so you can see exactly what you’re getting. Each bar in our mixed box is gluten free and OK for veggies.”
- ASSORTED SNACK BARS – enjoy 7x brazil & sultana cereal bars with crispy rice and honey syrup; 7x almond & apricot bars with a yoghurt coating; 6x cranberries & macadamias bars, finished with dark chocolate! All gluten free and OK for veggies
- BRAZIL & SULTANA – creamy Brazils, moist sultanas and crunchy almonds are joined by chunky peanuts and apricots to create a soft and chewy texture. Crisp puffed rice and light honey syrup finish things off!
- ALMOND & APRICOT – a delicious mix of juicy apricots, crunchy roasted whole almonds, toasted coconut and honey, all smothered in our creamy signature coating
- DARK CHOCOLATE – a fruity and indulgent treat made with sharp cranberries, chewy sultanas and creamy macadamias, finished with an undercoating of Belgian dark chocolate
- TASTE COMES FIRST – a snack bar should be tasty and eating one should make you feel happy. We believe that the less we mess with nature, the better our products taste. Simple…isn’t it?