Naturally Sparkling waters are a rare and wonderful product of nature. These are waters that emerge from the ground having been imbued with carbonation at some stage of their journey. Many have been cherished for thousands of years by local communities, invaders and tourists.
Following an article by Alice Lascelles in The Financial Times HTSI, Aqua Amore have selected a variety of these waters for you to compare.
From the low mineral and carbonation, to the extremely high mineral and bold carbonation – these will leave you in no doubt that waters have their own characters and dare we say – terroir! Please note that these waters are all naturally carbonated in origin, though in some instances they are ‘topped up’ with CO2 in order to represent the level of carbonation as emerged from the spring and may be dissipated during the bottling process.
The case consists of one bottle (or equivalent in millilitres) of at least six different waters from our FT Naturally Carbonated selection below:
- Vichy Catalan 1L [here]
- Vals Sparkling 750ml [here]
- Uliveto Sparkling 1.5L [here]
- Badoit Sparkling 750ml [here]
Xino Nero Sparkling 750ml [here]
- Chateldon Sparkling 750ml [here]
- Malavella Sparkling 750ml [here]
- Ferrarelle Sparkling 1.5L [here]
- Vichy Celestines Sparkling 750ml [here]
- Vichy St Yorre Sparkling 750ml [here]
- Gaudianello Sparkling 1.5L [here]
- Vidago Sparkling 750ml [here]
- 2 x Pedras Salgadas 250ml [here]
*Please note that the FT Naturally Sparkling Discovery Box is repackaged into a case of 12 bottles protected by Air-Pak packaging so as to shield the precious commodity of mineral water.