Lauretana’s glacial springs are located at 1, 050m above sea level in one of the greenest valleys of Piedmont.
This alpine location is completely untouched and far from any industrial or residential settlements, keeping the source pristine and far from danger of contamination. The long underground watercourse from the glaciers to the spring twists through the deep windings of the crystalline rocks of Monte Rosa and the surrounding peaks. This rocky river bed in the roots of the ancient geological formations filters and preserves the water making it microbiologically pure without the need to process or filter the water prior to bottling.
This exceptional purity makes it an ideal choice for the health-conscious.
Water cleanses, hydrates and rejuvenates the body, removing toxins, replenishing vital fluids and refreshing the skin and palette. Lauretana water, with its fixed residue of 14 mg/l, lowSodium and slightly acid PH of 6 is an optimum source of hydration and aids the body in these important functions.
Composition in mg/litre
- pH (at source) 5.75
- Total Dissolved Solids 13.9
- Calcium 1.1
- Magnesium 0.3
- Sodium 1.08
- Potassium 0.32
- Bicarbonates 4
- Sulphates 1.55
- Chlorides 0.53
- Nitrates 1.4
- Silica 5.3
- An effortless blend of European sophistication and natural simplicity, Lauretana is bottled directly from the glacial water that springs from the alpine rocks of Mount Rosa in Piedmont, Italy.
- This source forms the foundation of the Lauretana Philosophy – one of purity, elegance and simplicity. These characteristics inform every facet of our business from the bottling process at the mouth of the spring through to the water’s presentation in our elegant Pininfarina-designed bottle.
- Lauretana is one of the lightest* naturally bottled waters in the world. Its natural purity means there’s no need for filtering or processing, making it a popular choice for discerning drinkers and those who prize organic and biodynamic products.
- Straight from the glacier to your table, Europe’s lightest water retains all of its natural properties. Unadulterated, pure, natural goodness.
- We believe our water is for savouring every single sip. The perfect accompaniment to a meal, our boutique bottles have pride of place atop some of the finest tables in Europe and all over the world.