Seedlip is the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit on a mission to solve the dilemma of ‘what to drink when you’re Not drinking.’ Made with botanicals distilled in copper pots, Seedlip Spice 94 is made with Allspice berries, Cardamom, Grapefruit Peel, Lemon Peel, American Oak & Cascarilla bark. The best way to enjoy this non-alcoholic spirit is to serve 50ml with tonic over ice & garnished with a Pink Grapefruit peel. Seedlip Spice 94 can also be used as a base spirit for non-alcoholic cocktails. Not only alcohol-free, Seedlip is calorie-free, sugar-free and sweetener-free.
- PERFECT NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Seedlip Spice 94 is a non-alcoholic spirit with an aromatic flavour profile.
- NATURAL BOTANICAL BLEND: A complex blend of aromatic Jamaican Allspice berry & Cardamom distillates with two barks & a bright citrus finish.
- DELICIOUS WITH TONIC: Serve 50ml of Seedlip with tonic over ice & garnish with a Pink Grapefruit peel.
- DISTILLED: Our botanicals are copper pot distilled & blended to create a sophisticated flavour profile.
- DRINK TO THE FUTURE: Solving the dilemma of ‘what to drink when you’re Not drinking’.
HOW IS SEEDLIP MADE
We carefully source and select herbs, spices, peels and barks, working closely with growers and fellow farmers including our own farm to find the very best ingredients that our master distiller can work with. Seedlip takes six weeks to make & involves bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation, blending & filtration for each individual ingredient. It is then blended & bottled in England.
Pimenta dioica. Allspice is the dried fruit of the p. dioica plant. The fruits are picked when green & unripe and are traditionally dried in the sun. They were referred to as bayberries in The Art of Distillation & bring all the nutmeg, cinnamon & clove top notes to Seedlip Spice 94. Citrussy top notes come from Lemon & Grapefruit peel and a long bitter finish is created from the highest quality barks (Oak & Cascarilla).
Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Acid: Citric Acid
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per Portion/Unit (50ml):|
|of which Saturates||0g||0g|
|of which Sugars||0g||0g|