“Carton Water by Water Works ( available in 330ml, 500ml and 1Ltr)”
PURE ALKALINE (pH7.9) SPRING WATER FILLED AT SOURCE IN COUNTY TIPPERARY, IRELAND
KEPT CRISP + COOL IN COMPACT PAPER BASED CARTON AND SEALED WITH A CAP MADE OF SUGARCANE.
FOR LESS PLASTIC AND A LOWER CARBON FOOTPRINT.
- Cartons have a lower carbon footprint than cans and bottles thanks to the efficient way in which they are transported.
- They seal out light and air to keep your water always tasting crisp and cool.
- Thanks to a large spout and handy screw cap made of sugarcane, these cartons are safe and easy to refill/reuse.
- Cartons are conveniently collapsible and entirely recyclable, including the plant based cap.
- As an active member of 1% For the Planet, a portion of each sale supports efforts that enable positive humanitarian and environmental impact.
Bicarbonate (HC03) : 300
Calcium (Ca) : 36
Chloride (Cl) : 15
Magnesium (Mg) : 22
Potassium (K) : 19
Sodium (Na) : 32
Sulphate (SO4) : 9
pH : 7.9