Aqua Amore are proud to present AQUAPAX – now with a sugar cane bio cap closure.
AQUAPAX Purified 1 Litre contains pure re-mineralised water from the Sierra Blanca Mountains, sealed from light and air to ensure freshness. AQUAPAX Purified 1 Litre is packaged in Spain, while we market & sell our waters to discerning, quality & health focused customers around the world, distributing through partners with a genuine commitment to environmental best practise.
- Micro filtered via reverse osmosis to remove any impurities.
- Neutral /Alkaline pH balance.
- Purified water suitable for preparing baby food.
- Full Analysis (mg/l = parts per million)
Bicarbonate (HCO3) 38mg
Potassium (K) <1
Calcium (Ca) 7.4
Nitrate (NO3) <0.3 (trace)
Sulphate (SO4) <25
Nitrite (NO2) <0.025 (trace)
Chloride (Cl) <10
Magnesium (Mg) <5
Sodium (Na) 1.1
pH Balance 7.4
TDS @ 180oC (ppm) 23mg/l
An ethics led enterprise, JDW carbon balances all energy used, giving 1% of our entire sales turnover back to ecological restoration projects through onepercentfortheplanet.org
Tetra Pak cartons are made from:
- 72% paperboard
- 22.5% polymers, comprising a sugar cane bio cap and a ‘food grade’ (non-leaching) LLDPE waterproof lining, on both the inside and outside carton surfaces.
- 5.5% (6 microns thin) oxygen impermeable aluminium barrier film
The cartons are wholly recyclable and the wood used to make the majority paper carton is sourced from ‘FSC’ certified, sustainable forests. Cartons are claimed to be the lowest carbon footprint package option available.