PURE ALKALINE (pH7.6) SPRING WATER FILLED AT SOURCE IN THE ANCIENT LIMESTONE HILLS OF MENDIP IN SOMERSET.
KEPT CRISP + COOL IN COMPACT PAPER BASED CARTON AND SEALED WITH A CAP MADE OF SUGARCANE.
FOR LESS PLASTIC AND A LOWER CARBON FOOTPRINT.
- Cartons have a lower carbon footprint than cans and bottles thanks to the efficient way in which they are transported.
- They seal out light and air to keep your water always tasting crisp and cool.
- Thanks to a large spout and handy screw cap made of sugarcane, these cartons are safe and easy to refill/reuse.
- Cartons are conveniently collapsible and entirely recyclable, including the plant based cap.
- As an active member of 1% For the Planet, a portion of each sale supports efforts that enable positive humanitarian and environmental impact.Carton Water by Water Works is available in 330ml,500ml and 1Ltr
Bicarbonate (HC03) : 389.9
Calcium (Ca) : 124
Chloride (Cl) : 19.2
Magnesium (Mg) : 18.5
Potassium (K) : 2.4
Sodium (Na) : 11.5
Sulphate (SO4) : 19.8
pH : 7.6